Thymosin Beta 4 2mg (TB500)
Exploring the Potential of TB500: A Versatile Peptide
In the realm of performance enhancement and recovery, researchers are continually searching for innovative solutions to support well-being. One substance that has captured attention recently is TB500, a peptide with intriguing properties. Let's delve into what TB500 is, how it functions, and its potential applications.
TB500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta-4. It plays a role in the regulation of actin, which is a cell-building protein.
TB500, comprising 43 amino acids, is involved in various cellular processes such as cell migration, differentiation, and proliferation. It is naturally found in tissues throughout the body, including wound tissue, blood cells, and muscles.
Mechanism of Action:
TB500 is believed to primarily work by promoting cellular repair and regeneration. It is thought to stimulate the formation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) and facilitate the growth of muscle tissue. Additionally, TB500 appears to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties, which may aid in reducing inflammation and modulating immune response.
1. Accelerated Recovery: TB500 shows potential in expediting the recovery process for various injuries, including muscle tears and tendonitis. By encouraging tissue repair and regeneration, it may assist individuals in returning to their activities sooner.
2. Performance Enhancement: Sports scientists are intrigued by TB500, with research focusing on its potential to enhance endurance, strength, and overall performance. Via mechanisms that appear to promote muscle growth and reduce recovery time between workouts, it is speculated that it has the potential to contribute to an improvement in athletic performance.
3. Pain Management: There is growing interest in researching the role of TB500 in managing pain, particularly in cases of chronic injuries. Its anti-inflammatory properties may have potential in offering pain relief and improving mobility.
4. Hair Growth: While more research is needed, there are indications that TB500 may play a role in promoting hair growth and addressing certain hair loss conditions.
Administration and Safety:
Further research is necessary to fully understand its effects and potential risks.
TB500 is a peptide with intriguing potential across various applications, from supporting recovery to enhancing performance. As interest in peptides continues to grow, TB500 stands out as a compelling research candidate, with the potential to unlock new possibilities in fitness and well-being. While more research is needed to understand its mechanisms fully, TB500 presents an exciting opportunity for exploration and discovery.
Synonyms: Thymosin beta 4, Timbetasin
IUPAC Condensed: Ac-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro-Asp-Met-Ala-Glu-Ile-Glu-Lys-Phe-Asp-Lys-Ser-Lys-Leu-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-Thr-Gln-Glu-Lys-Asn-Pro-Leu-Pro-Ser-Lys-Glu-Thr-Ile-Glu-Gln-Glu-Lys-Gln-Ala-Gly-Glu-Ser-OH
Molecular Weight: 4963 g/mol
CAS Number: 77591-33-4
PubChem CID: 16132341
Stability: Store lyophilised protein at -20°c. Aliquot the product after reconstitution to avoid repeated freezing/thawing cycles. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4°c for a limited period of time. The lyophilised protein remains stable until expiry date when stored at -20°c.
Reconstitution: Reconstitute with Bacteriostatic Water
Usage: Product is prepared for LABORATORY RESEARCH ONLY. TB500 for sale at Pure Peptides UK is limited to scientific research and education only – Only buy TB500 if you are a licenced researcher.
* Images for illustration purposes only